Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wish big


I showed you my swap that I made for the Artisan Award dinner, well now you get to see all of the amazing swaps I received!
Not only did I get to swap with the other Artisans, but the Concept Artists also participated in our swap. These incredibly talented women design cards, scrapbook layouts and 3-D items for the Stampin' Up! idea book and catalog. I felt like I was in the presence of Royalty (Stampin' Up! Royalty anyway).
This Card was designed and created by Melody Hyde, she is in her first year as a Concept Artist with Stampin' up!. She originally designed this for the catalog (you can see it in there for yourself if you would like).
I love seeing this card close up and having the chance to see the little details that you don't get to see in the catalog.
Thanks for looking today.
x0x0x0
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment