Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2011 Artisan Award blog hop Day 7

Hello again to the 2011 Artisan Award blog hop. There are 10 of us showing a project a day for 11 days. We each have a link to the next Artisan's blog so you can follow all of us through the loop. You should be coming from Jenn picard's blog now.
This was the last scrapbook page I designed. I knew I wanted to do at least one page without kids (This is very hard as a mom Who thinks hers are adorable). I found this picture that my husband took on his mission that he served for our Church. He was called to Portugal and spent 6 months of the two years in Cape Verde Africa.
If you look at the picture it is not hard to see why this caught his eye. These two boys have created a game out of a box, wire and a stone. WOW! I think THEY deserve an award for creativity.
Although there are quite a bit of components to this page I wanted to be sure to keep the focus on the simplicity if the picture so I only used two colors: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.
Thanks for checking out my project today. I hope you enjoyed it. Hop on over to Summer Stone's blog now and see her great project too.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page. I also love the story that goes along with it. WOW, those boys ARE creative!

    ReplyDelete