Thursday, August 4, 2011

2011 Artisan Award blog hop day 2


Welcome back to the 2011 Artisan Award blog hop day 2! There are a total of 10 of us, we each have links to the next persons blog so you can visit each of us. the hop goes in a circle, so when you arrive back at my blog you have seen all of them. I will have a list of the blogs and the order we are in at the end of the post, just in case you get lost or HAVE to see a project again! You should be coming from Jenn Picard's blog. How fun are her projects?!?
My project today is my "Friends" card.
The contest rules specify that they want to see a variety of styles throughout our projects. My style is more shabby Chic, so this card was fun to see what I was capable of in the vintage area.


I love how much texture this vintage card has, I distress, the edges curled them with a bone folder to break down the fibers and used a textured impressions embossing folder. Not to mention how beautiful Stampin Up!'s antique brads are!





Stamp sets: Friends 24-7

Inks:

Basic Black ink pad

Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker

Papers:

Basic Black Cardstock

Very Vanilla Cardstock

Bashful Blue Cardstock

Newsprint Designer Series Paper

Accessories:

Antique Brads

Vintage Trinkets

Mini Library Clips

Basic Black 1-1/4” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Cutter Kit

Big Shot

Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Color Spritzer Tool

SNAIL Adhesive

Stampin’ Dimensionals

Non Stampin’ Up! items:

Thank you for stopping by, now hop on over to Summer Stone's blog
6.Laura Mellinger
8.Heather Stevens- you are here

5 comments:

  1. I think you did vintage very well. I adore the medallion and the vintage brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elements on this card....the ribbon, brads and wheelie thing (I know there's a better word but that's what Nathan calls them:)
    THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Heather! I love the layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all over vintage! So glad you stepped outside of your style and created this beauty.

    ReplyDelete