Friday, August 19, 2011

Artisan Award Dinner place settings

One of my FAVORITE parts of winning the Artisan Award was having dinner with the other nine winners and some of the "big wigs" from Stampin' UP!s home office (including Shelli). My camera was not behaving as a good little camera should, so I had to borrow my friend/ downline's camera. I still need to get the pictures of the actual dinner from her, however until then I have pictures of the place settings that were created just for our dinner.
All of these match the invitation we received in the mail inviting us to the dinner. I have the invite packed up in a box somewhere. As soon as I have my craft room together I will get a picture of that also.

We all had place cards assigning us seats. The adorable name cards were held up by card holders that were available in the "Memento Mall" a demonstrator only area to shop at convention.

Even our menus were Stampified!!!
B-E-A-utiful.........
The best part of the dinner was the "favor".
Just after dinner we opened up these up and found that each of us had our own personalized Artisan Stamp made for us. I can't wait to actually use this!!!
Satmpin' UP! went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. I enjoyed the food, obviously the table setting AND the company. It was so fun to chat with each of these unique women and learn their story.
BLOG CANDY is tomorrow.......
x0x0x0
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment