Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jenn Picard's Gratitude Card

Pictures (especially ones from my camera) do not do this amazingly beautiful card justice. I didn't sit close to Jenn at the Artisan dinner, however I was able to learn a little about her when we all shared a bit about ourselves and what inspired us to enter the contest. She brought me to tears as she told how she was a professional make-up artist, until she was in a car accident that did a lot of damage to her shoulder. The accident left her unable to continue with her career. She has since been able to express her creativity through Stampin' up! and loves what she does!
I can't tell you how much I love the finial press embossing folder that Jenn used on her Gratitude card!!! SOOOOO elegant!
She really seems to have mastered the vintage look. the card is complete when you see the coordinating inside. She has tied in all of the accessories very well.
I am so "grateful" to have met such an amazing woman!
Thanks for peeking in today, see you tmorrow.
xoxoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment