Monday, August 29, 2011

Connie Collins flip flops and Thank You Card

You will be able to tell from this post that Connie Collins is a wonderful woman who goes above and beyond the call of duty. Connie is the one who organized the Artisan Award Winners Blog Hop and she designed all of our watermarks for the hop.
These Stinkin' cute flip flops are made with Stampin' Up!s fabric. Connie removed the plastic "toe things" (Wow....I honestly cannot think of a better name at the moment), and used the Big Shot Fabric Adhesive to iron it right on. YEAH, that is right.....FABRIC WITHOUT SEWING!!!!! I love it!!!
Connie took it to the next level by tying the Striped Melon Mambo bows on them. She made tons of extras as to make sure that everyone would be able to get one in their own size. No way am I putting these on my feet! They are going on display! I am so serious, I even picked a pair to match my (soon to be) Craft Room.
Here is where we see Connie's "above and beyond" come out. She made 2 swaps for us.Connie used the Fun Flowers Big Shot Die to create these spirited flowers. I don't think I could ever stress enough how simple the Big Shot can make crafting. Just run some of Stampin' Up!s designer Series paper through it (you can do 8 layers at a time) and Shazam....you have these!!! I love all the layering on this card. Layering is a great way to give a card a major POW.

See you Tomorrow
xoxoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment