Sunday, August 14, 2011

Remember When Scrapbook page

In my opinion one of the best things about being a demonstrator is attending demonstrator only events and SWAPPING!!!! Convention by far has the most possibilities for swapping due to the shear number of demonstrators attending.
The group that I attend Convention with always has an organized swap. This year i participated in the 12x12 scrapbook page layout swap. Here is what I made.
I Used the Island floral big Shot die to make the flowers that adorn the edge of my page. After I cut them out I simply crumpled them up and layered them, and stuck them together with a brad.

The strips of paper running down the edges were calling my sewing machines name......
I used the Word Play Stamp set to stamp the "Remember When" image.

Thanks for taking a peek at today's project! Make sure to check back on a regular basis. Next week I am offering my Very first BLOG CANDY! You don't want to miss out!
xoxoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment