Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Card Swaps from Founder's Circle

I wanted to share some of the swaps From Founder's Circle.

This first card had no name on the back, so I have no idea who to give the credit to....sorry.

stamp set:
116499 -----Pumpkin Patch ----$22.95 (in the holiday Mini)


This one did not have a name on it either. It uses one of my favorite stamps "Little Boo" and is in the "under $10" section in the back of the catalog. So Sweet, but so simple! You have got to love how she let the ribbon do all the talking!

Stamp set:
115558---- Little Boo---- $6.95

Ribbon:
115616---- Pumpkin Pie 1-1/4"-- striped grosgrain ribbon -- 10 yards---- $8.95

These next two use the same stamp set:
116497 ----Twick or Tweet---- $18.95 (in the holiday mini)

the first one was created by:
Denise Sullivan


this one was made by:
Laura Milligan

I hope this gets you as excited for Halloween as I am! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of the 'Little Boo' card! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete