Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Founder' Circle day 1 Rising Star meeting

We had a Rising Star meeting tonight. This consisted of all of the Rising Stars being put in the hot seat with questions about how they became one of the top 15 demonstrators in their first year. I loved that Shelli the Co-founder of the company sat right down on the floor and listened to all of us.
When the meeting was done I had to get a quick picture with Linsay Mahon who is one of the top Demos in Canada. She is super sweet. I love how down to earth everybody is here.

This Bonnie Thurber and I showing off just how stinkin' Cute we really are. Bonnie is an event coordinator and always does amazing presentations.
Ruth Bingle was a Rising Star last year and was more than happy to answer any questions that I had through out the year. She truly played a huge part in my earning the Rising Star #7 AND Demonstrator of the Year #49!!!! Love that woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment