Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Inkin Cute Craft Room Paper Storage

I think you Might notice that I love me a good bargain! I have been very fortunate to be able to find such great items to make my Inkin' Cute Craft Room just the way I want it! This Display with paper shelves was a display at a craft store that went out of business (lets face it no craft store can be as awesome as Stampin' UP!) They were selling all of their paper racks and displays at crazy prices. I was just looking for a paper rack, but the manager told me that I could have the center display for free if I purchased both of the paper shelves that match.
I am sure my husband thought I was crazy for buying it seeing as how it took up almost an entire wall in our apartment living room.

It wasn't until we moved to our house that I have been able to use the display portion as display rather than storage. I thought it would be a great place to showcase my Artisan Award entries (not the actual ones, but the doubles I made).
xoxoxo-Heather

1 comment:

  1. WOW Heather, this is awesome. I am soooo jealous of this beautiful cabinet. You are right, it is a great way to show off your beautiful projects. Been missing your beautiful creations, but I know that a little one as well as settling into a new home takes priority. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete