Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Inkin' Cute Craft Room Big shot/cutting area

This is probably the area in my Inkin' Cute Craft Room that I am the most excited about....and will take the most imagination on your part.... I am not done with it yet!
This is my Big Shot and Cutting Station.
I plan on having a desk custom built for the space so I can sit and prep for classes, cut with my paper trimmer and Big Shot things until my heart is content!!!.
The bars that I have my punches on will stay where they are, I love how well organized they are and right where I can just grab them.
Right above the punch racks we are going to put in some shelving that I can put my Big Shot die boxes on.
I got these pencil holders at a local dollar store and added my own little touch with some pieces I cut out with the Island Floral Big Shot Die. They already have holes in them, so it was very simple to attach the flowers to them with a rhinestone brad.

xoxoxo-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment