Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Inkin' Cute Bathroom

I know I showed you the bathroom towels I made for the bathroom in my Inkin' Cute Craft Room. Now you get to see the whole thing. The sink area doesn't have any Stampin' Up! stuff, but it matches everything else so I am showing it to you.Here are the towels I made. I used the Flirtatious fabric in strips on the bottoms.

This Shower curtain is one that I am Super proud of!!!! I purchased two clear curtain liners from a local dollar store. I also got the pick curtain rings from the dollar store.
I cut the flowers out with the Island Floral Big shot die (I LOVE this die). I then layered the fabric flowers and connected them with a rhinestone brad. The brad poked right through one of the Shower curtain liners attaching them to the liner. After the flowers were attached to one curtain liner I hung both liners up back to back. This will hide the back of the brads from the inside of the shower.
I attached the flowers in a pattern to look like they were flowing out of the shower head.

xoxoxo-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment