Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting Update!

Okay, Okay, Okay! I feel a little bit guilty not having posted in so loooooooong after the big news was announced officially on the Stampin' Up! Website today. So here is my first update in years. I am fortunate enough to be considered one of Stampin' Up!'s 2011 Artisan award winners. This is an artistic contest that Stampin' Up! holds . To enter you have to create 2 3-D projects, 3 Scrapbook Pages and 5 cards. I sent my entry in along with who knows how many other entrants and was somehow chosen as one of the ten winners. There is a TON of hard work that goes into each entry (I would hate to be the judge).

Anyway It has been forever since I posted. I had a baby last year and obviously had a hard time getting on to blog. I have kept my business going (earning the last two cruses) and of course expressing myself through creating!

I can't share my projects with you until the have showed them on display at Convention in mid July. Believe me I won't miss a beat posting those as soon as I can. Until then I can't post without at least one picture:

This is the card I created to announce my daughters birth. The stamp set and glitter used is retiring this month so be sure to get it before it is gone!

3 comments:

  1. you updated the blog.... nice job. you should post things like the wreath that I want to make and the flower pot too. I'v been telling people about how cute they are and would like to show them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Artisan Award. You & the stuff you create are awesome! I can't wait to see your projects at convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the artisan award! It is no surprise though because everything you create is amazing. I am looking forward to seeing your projects at convention!

    ReplyDelete