Friday, September 2, 2011

Craft bathroom towels

In keeping with the towel theme I am showing off the towel display from the bathroom connected to my craft room. I love the way this bathroom is turning out. I am using the Flirtatious Designer Series Paper and Fabric to decorate my craft room, so I took the theme and ran with it while decorating the bathroom.
I used the same towels as the other bathroom. Instead of ruffled ribbon on the bottom I ruffled strips of Stampin' Up!'s designer fabric along the tan stripes. I would love to take credit for this idea myself but it is straight from a convention display. One more reason to be a demonstrator.......tons of ideas!!
I found the towel rack at a garage sale, I do love me a good bargain.

We are getting close to the end result of my very own craft room. I can't wait to share it with you!!!
xoxoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment